Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 11:10:32 -0400
From:      "Vander Francisco" <vander@vanderland.com>
To:        "User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>, "Sendmail-List" <comp-mail-sendmail@dl.ac.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sendmail.mc

yes..
I do have a do have a FQDN with my FreeBSD Server at home acting as a
mailserver for
all my mail...
My server is up running 24 hours

with the configuration default, if I put the domain name on the relay-domain
file. work fine....  but I do not want expend the rest of my live
adding/changing domain on that file....

thanks

Vander