Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 00:49:07 +0100
From:      Attila Bogar <boat@caesar.elte.hu>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slovakian -- majordomo@sk.freebsd.org

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 01 1998 at 10:30:22, Jim Mock wrote:

> > I tried to subscribe to this list, and it doesn't worked, either
> > freebsd-request@sk.freebsd.org. The information on the freebsd
> > webpage is maybe outdated or incorrect.
>
> Send a message to majordomo@freebsd.org with subscribe
> freebsd-questions in the body.

Thanks, but I wanted to subscribe to the *slovakian* freebsd list.

The address {majordomo|freebsd-request}@sk.freebsd.org from the URL

Sendmail reported "read error?" or something similar from the Czech
address (www.freebsd.cz), when I tried to subscribe to the Czech
freebsd list. I've tried and there was no smtp greeting message on
the smtp port, but maybe it's a temporary problem...

Cheers,
Attila

PS: I'm still not a subscriber of freebsd-questions, so please send
    your reply to my address also.

-- Attila Bogar
   Eotvos Lorand University of Sciences    Tel: +36-1-2670820 ext. 3028
   Network Services Centre                 FAX: +36-1-2668576
   H-1088, Budapest, Muzeum krt. 4/C     Email: attila.bogar@elte.hu