Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:27:09 +0100
From:      John Van Ham <jvanham@newleaf.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        'Chris BeHanna' <behanna@zbzoom.net>
Subject:   RE: make buildworld failure

su-2.05# echo $PATH
/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:
/usr/local/linux-jdk1.3.1/bin

I su to root using: "su -" .. But then I have on other machines too (when
updating).

Do you think my problems could be hardware related? Or port related?

John Van Ham
(Appologies for using outlook .. At work etc..)