Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:15:13 -0500
From:      "Asenchi" <asenchi@asenchi.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   could someone help me with this?

hey everyone,

just a quick question.

I want to know if anyone out there still runs
(or knows how to run) foxpro 2.6.  I heard that
it can be installed on BSD, and have searched
the archives.  I have seen some mention but they
are all extremely dated.  Does foxpro 2.6 still
work with 4.7?  Or for that matter any other release?

Thank you to anyone who can help me.  I am a year
old newbie and have gotten pretty familiar but
don't even know where to start with this one.

thank you very much.
ASENCHI