Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:22:18 -0400
From:      Arie Kachler <akachler@telcom.net>
To:        "David J. Orman" <ormandj@corenode.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf/altq

Thank you for your response David.
We basically need to limit the bandwidth of each one of our customers
based on what they have contracted. Some customers have simple, mostly
web traffic, while some others have very complex patterns with lots of
DNS/mail/web/ssh/etc.
But your telling me that sustained 80Mbps is possible tells me that it
is a robust system.
We haven't even started testing, but your response gives us the
confidence to at least spend the time testing.

Thanks again David.