Date:      9 Feb 2001 11:05:32 -0800
From:      dave@trig.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removeable vs removable in disktab?

Hi gang!

I hope things are going well in FreeBSD land.  I came across this little typo while looking for something totally unrelated and I thought I should mention it:

In /etc/disktab there are a couple of places where someone's typed "removeable" rather than "removable."

One is a comment, so it really doesn't matter, but the other is in the definition of the mta3230.  While I don't have one, I just thought that I should mention it.

Thanks!  Carry on,

Dave Crane