Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:43:05 -0600
From:      "adeeb ziada" <adeeb.ziada@Architectionale.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Setup

Hi,

I have purchase free BSD and I am having a hard time setting up the server.
I am trying to install a web server and a file server
I need help

if you can send any documents about his, please do so.
I am new at this so if you can help that will be great.

the file system needs to work with NT

please send any info

thanks

This electronic message contains proprietary and confidential information
from US Synergy Systems Inc.. The information is intended for use only by
the individuals or entity named
above.   If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
Security Director via telephone at (847) 706-6731 or via e-mail at
security@ussynergy.com