Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:41:03 +0100
From:      blinx <blinx@wp.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   installworld is broken?

Hello

I've installed FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE and wanted to uprade to p8.
buildworld, buildkernel and installkernel went just fine, but problem is when i try to installworld. It says (at various places, where some programs are needeed to run) that file not found.
It's in groff's Makefile, because he can't find expr
It's in fortunes Makefile, because he can't find cap_mkdb and ex.
Of course this apss are in /bin, /sbin, usr/bin etc. And of course my PATH enviroment is set correctly.
What's going on? I even deleted sources and tried to build 4.5 p1 and 4.5-STABLE (from that 4.4-RELEASE).
I'm "worlding" since years and that's the first time when something doesn't work.

Thanks in Advance and please answer directly to me, because i'm not subscriber or theese groups.

Chris