Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:43:52 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22K=2EAndr=E9_Braselmann=22?= <lists@braisel.com>
To:        FreeBSD ISDN <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   i4b - Routing from 1 B-channel to the other

Hi there,

in fact of the increasing SPIT stuff and unwanted calls, i try to
implement a filter to our ISDN PBX with my 6.1-stable box.

What it should do:
i4b recognizes an incoming call with the supressed numba, it tooks off
the B1 channel, says something like "please press 1 on your telephone to
get connected"

When the caller is a Spit-system it won't press 1. So my mother-in-law
will press 1 and the call should be directed to the predefined numba via
the B2 channel.

So far so good, but how do i redirect the phone call in a shellscript?
dialing and connecting the two channels?

Somethink like:

dd if=/dev/i4btel0 of=/dev/i4btel1 bs=2k

But i have to dial before!

Any suggestions? WITHOUT mentioning Asterisk :-)

  K.André Braselmann