Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 11:48:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gallagher <mgllghr@bu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BootMagic And FreeBSD

Hi All,
	I searched the mailing list archives and found a few relating to
running BootMagic and FreeBSD.  However I couldn't find the answer to a
couple questions I have.  When I installing FreeBSD to a separate hard
drive, during the install program do I tell it not to load any boot
manager?  I know with Linux and LILO you have to have LILO installed to
the root partition because BootMagic can't directly boot Linux.  Will
BootMagic boot FreeBSD directly?

Thanks,

~Mike