Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:51:31 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   somebody who knows "postoffice" or "inter mail" from software.com ?

Hi !

When visiting BSDI's webpage I found a very promising looking
software called postoffice.

After visiting www.software.com I noticed another product
called Inter Mail which is desinged for 5000+ users.
I'd say a competitive product to netscapes mail server.
IMAP4, ssl, www based administration.

Too, bad there is no FreeBSD version.

There is only a binary version of postoffice available
for BSDI 3.0. But unfortunately you can't download it
on software.com's webpage, it seems to be available only
on BSDI's homepage but then you need something like a
customer ID. But that's another story.

Question: the better and surely more expensive product is
inter mail. Does somebody have experiences with it or you
you know somebody I might ask about how it performs and
how well it works ?

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm