Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:47:29 -0600
From:      "William Evanson" <evawil823@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gnumeric build error missing wctype.h

During the build of gnumeric I get this error.

stf_parse.c:32 wctype.h no such file or directory.

I was trying to build gnumeric-1.0.5.
I have FreeBSD 4.3.
I knoticed that the file wctype exists on my system.
I also found the a technical writeup on the wide character
type header that made some suggestions on GNOME's site, but
It there we nothing specific to FreeBSD.  Has anyone come across this error
and found a fix for it.