Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:24:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Tardif <intmktg@CAM.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   acroread4 not installing

From the /usr/ports/print/acroread4 directory, I run
# make install
===>  Installing for acroread-4.05
===>   acroread-4.05 depends on file:
/compat/linux/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5 - found
This installation requires 16MB of free disk space.
Installing platform independent files ... Done
Installing platform dependent files ... Done
===>   Generating temporary packing list
ELF interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2 not found
*** Signal 6
Stop in /usr/ports/print/acroread4.
*** Error code 1

Any ideas what can be the problem? linux_base-6.1 is
obviously installed, but could it be misconfigured?
I'm running Freebsd-4.2-release and the ports tree
has been recently cvsup'ed.. linux-base has been
installed from the packages.

Thanks,
Marc Tardif