Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:25:50 -0700
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More hostap weirdness

Under FreeBSD, the firmware now shows up as

wi0: using RF:PRISM2 MAC:HFA3841 CARD:HWB3163-SST-flash
wi0: Intersil Firmware: Primary 0.03.00, Station 1.03.04

The old 0.08.03 works just fine as the HostAP card (in an MA301, no
less), but under Windows it refused to connect up to the HostAP with WEP
turned on.