Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:41:17 +0200
From:      Manuel Astudillo <manuel@bredband.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   konqueror not responding

Hi,

something weird happen to the settings of Konqueror in kde 3.2.3 and everytime
I try to access to a web page on the internet the browser freezes.
If I try to open local webpages or just use konqueror to browse in my
filesystem everything works just ok.
If I login using other user then it also works perfectly, so I suspect there
is something corrupted in the config files on my current user. Is there any
way to remove all the config files and start konqueror from scratch? I
already tried in ~/.kde and deleted konquerorrc but it does not help.

regards,

Manuel Astudillo.