Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6976: distfile site change for expect

The following reply was made to PR ports/6976; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>
To: brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:06:23 +0100

 brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu writes:

 > 	I've moved stuff around a bit on my machine since I
 > 	appear to be becoming a distfile site for a few ports...

 Shouldn't the MASTER_SITE for expect be it's home site?  I note
 looking throug the cvs log for Makefile that it was removed because of
 lack of access.  Maybe we should get a couple of people to test it and
 see if it works to let us back in again (ie: it appears to let me back
 in now, but I'd like some other people to try it).

 The MASTER_SITE should be:

 ftp://ftp.nist.gov/mel/div826/subject/expect/
 --
 "Remember the Golden Rule: he who has the gold makes the rules" -- WoID