Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:30:08 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up a danish locale

--On Friday, March 11, 2005 09:21:22 AM -0800 Steve Kargl
<sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:

> But any attempt to enter a danish character in for examples xemacs
> fails.  From my colleagues comment a "Right-Alt / o" should yield
> a lower case "o" with a slash through it.  His system is running
> Xorg 6.7.0_9.  I suspect that I need to change/update his xorg.conf
> file.  Any insight into setting up the Danish environment would be
> appreciate.

Just guessing, but did you install /usr/ports/x11-fonts/intlfonts?  You may
need that for the Danish characters to work right.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member