Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:38:09 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Domains

Well, I had a reply about one of my questions with one link to one
site so I'm asking just this "one" question again to the list. I am
wanting to buy and host a domain myself with apache on my freebsd
box. I would like some recomendations on some companies that offer
domains for a pretty good price along with the link to their
website. Please include if the site only offers .com, .org, .net or
all.Well, I said one question but I'm gonna ask another one but
real quick. If I have my own domain and manage it with apache myself
am I still limited to space? Do I still have a sertain amount of
content in MB's or whatever that I can use? Thanks in advance

setting up filters so please don't simply reply to me unless I tell
you to or send you one directly.