Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:16:07 -0500
From:      "Robert Herrold" <bobber@intense.net>
To:        "Greg Haa" <Greg.Haa@amux.com>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Named

Yes, that's someone trying to exploit your box using a named bug. Looks to
me like you're running a <8.2.3 REL of bind. Make sure you're running bind
8.2.3 or later. If you're not, I would recommend you get chkrootkit to
verify you haven't been rooted.
www.chkrootkit.org

Bob Herrold
Senior Network Engineer