Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:56:23 -0800
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache startup problems...

Can someone tell me why I get this when apache tries to start up?

Syntax error on line 380 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Order', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

This my httpd.conf file that pertains to that error:

    359 <Directory "/usr/local/www/data">
    360
    361 #
    362 # This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
    363 # "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
    364 #
    365 # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
    366 # doesn't give it to you.
    367 #
    368     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    369
    370 #
    371 # This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
    372 # override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options",
"FileInfo",
    373 # "AuthConfig", and "Limit"
    374 #
    375     AllowOverride None
    376
    377 #
    378 # Controls who can get stuff from this server.
    379 #
    380     Order allow,deny
    381     Allow from all
    382 </Directory>