Date:      18 Jan 2003 19:09:49 +0100
From:      Simon Posnjak <simon@activetools.si>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Audio Support

Hi all,

I'm thinking of moving from Linux to FreeBSD. But there seams to be one
thing holding me back, support for hardware, especial audio hardware.

I have a QDI Qudoz 7x board that has VIA KT400 chipset on it(vt8377 and
vt8235). IDE seams to be supported but what about the vt8233 which is
also on my board.

I would appreciate if any body could give me some pointers on how
FreeBSD and KT400 m. boards work together.

P.S. Pleas CC me.

	Regards Simon