Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:20:18 +0100 (MET)
From:      didier@aida.org
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ppp server

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Nate Williams wrote:

> > do you have any clue to set up a ppp server with user ppp.
> >
> > I tryed "ppp -dedicated" but it works only once.
>
> Have you read the instructions in the handbook?  Are your modems setup
> correctly?   Details, details....
>

> Nate

I read the handbook, But I only find some information about kernel ppp
the modem seems to be working. I think that there is a bug somewhere
in user ppp used with -dedicated. I got a 8Mb core file!.

I works onces without any problem.

I downloaded the complete source code but the documentations is
in japanese.

I'll try a to setup a (user) ppp server with an access through login

--
Didier Derny            | My computer is Microsoft Free...
didier@aida.org         | Private FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE site.