Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:48:29 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav" <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A day in the life of a hacker (was: Re: 'Code Freeze')

Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav wrote:

> <FLAME>
> Oh, yeah, right, I forgot that I am a complete idiot,

	Clearly, however there is no need to spew the reminder to the list. Nik
was trying to help you. If you don't need the help the polite response
is to thank him and explain that it is not needed. Alternatively you
could take him up on his offer to suggest specific changes that will
help make the tutorial more useful from your perspective. Flaming
someone for trying to help you only serves to remind us of what you
claim to have forgotten.

Have a nice day,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest