Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 1995 14:53:01 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Tony Harverson <tony@hornet.netac.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.0.5->2.1 Upgrade ?

Hey There all,

Well, I just upgraded my 2.0.5 router to a 2.1 router and the only
thing I can say at the moment is...

*chant*
We're not Worthy
We're Not worthy !
*kowtow to Statue of Jordan*

all hail the code god !
;-)

Seriously tho, it was a *very* nice way of doing things, but I have
one question about the behavior... It seems to have nuked the
sysconfig when It moved it over to the /usr/tmp/etc directory.
(actually, let me clarify that - it had written the new version of
sysconfig over the old version in /usr/tmp/etc/ .

(this was not a major thing - I had the sysconfig file backed up on my
other server, so the restore was really easy)

Is this standard behavoir, or did noone else notice it ?

btw : on comparison, this appeared to be the only file that wasn't put
into the tmp directory properly - all the rest matched their backup
copies..

Tony