Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:07:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I withdraw the fraggin question.

When I made a suggestion, based on some experiences I've had in the past,
I didn't realize the flames and personal attacks that I'd be subjected to.
I apologize for my outrageous suggestion that vi be moved onto the root
partition, and humbly beg forgiveness from the godlike beings whose anger
I have arroused by my stupidity.

At last, I understand the reticence people seem to have to bring forward
ideas.  You have to be pretty thick skinned to even get through the first
wave of 'Are you crazy?  Why would you do something stupid like that?  I
think people like you should...'.

Wonder if Linux is looking for any crazy, stupid ideas that might help
system functioning in some difficult cases...

Matt