Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:21:26 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Mats Lofkvist <mal@algonet.se>, imp@village.org, bmilekic@technokratis.com, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 64 bit counters again

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> >THat's the main reason I sugested counting something else
> >instead of bytes.
>
> Terry, at this point I think we can conclude that this is not
> what the majority of people want.
>
> Now, please go away and stop wasting our time.

Apparently you didn't realize that "suggested" is the past
tense of "suggest", and that I wasn't in the process of
suggesting it right then.

PS: THanks for throwing away everything else and taking that
one sentence out of context; I'm sure you've clarified for
everyone that that was the incredibly mist important sentence
in the posting to which you are replying, instead of just a
side note in response to Mats statement.

-- Terry