Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 14:29:23 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Which libraries are necessary

J Wunsch stands accused of saying:
> As Michael Smith wrote:
>
> > Still, I'm quite happy with it.  Any suggestions as to where it
> > belongs in the scheme of things?
>
> src/tools perhaps?

Done.  There's plenty of room for fluff in it of course, and if people
want to complain or make enhancement requests I'm open 8)

Note that I've tweaked it slightly to work with the 2.1 ldconfig,
which returns a garbage status value.  You'll get a couple of warning
messages but it'll soldier on regardless.