Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 15:01:27 -0800
From:      Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printers

The time has come to purchase a new printer.  I'm considering purchasing
a HP deskjet or Epson Stylus Pro color inkjet.  Before I purchase a new
printer I was looking for a list of printers supported by FBSD.  I'm
fairly new to FBSD (2.1.5), so I'm attempting to make installation and
use as simple as possible.  Unfotunately, I do NOT have a bottomless pit
for a checkbook (my budget is about $400.00 USD MAX!!!).  Any
suggetsions on which printer would work best for my situation?

FYI:  I'm a college student, so my primary use for my system is web
surfing, development/learning C++ (and other languages) and printing
reports when needed for school.  My professores want my source code
printed with actual 'runs' of my code (to verify it works).

Any suggestions for printers or references to resources that can help me
(besides a spelling class [ha, ha]) would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Burton Sampley