Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:44:27 -0800
From:      "Jonas Fornander" <jonas@netwood.net>
To:        "'ScaryG'" <freymann@scaryg.shacknet.nu>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Need help with configuring cgi-bin

I have done all your suggestions but to no avail. I still get a 403
permission denied error in the browser and the errorlog has the same
error: Options ExecCGI is off in this directory.

The user I'm testing this on (me) is a member of the wheel group, can
that have something to do with it?

Any other suggestions?

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications, LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530