Date:      Mon, 07 Dec 1998 16:39:02 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Billy Bath x102 <billy@tesys.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quad CPU's under FreeBSD 3.0.

> Is there something where I can find a list of the once which are registered
> to work, so I buy the same. I guess, the only once I can buy now are
> Xeon's, right ?

No, we don't have a list of qualified boards at this point in time.

We're known to be running on the Intel B0 Bear and the IBM Netfinity
7000; most other i450NX-based boards should be fine.  You will need
some patches that haven't (yet) been committed; they should be in
-current in a few days for full support for more than the first PCI bus.