Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:06:47 +0000
From:      Tino Engel <elrap@web.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
Subject:   Re: Virtualization

--nextPart5940064.KVBbeh6zlu

On 6.2-RELEASE vmware compiled without problems from ports collection. You=
=20
just need kernel sources to be installed.
Actually in addition you need to retrieve a key from vmware to unlock the=20
vmware workstation. I was not able to find out a free solution longer than=
=20
for a testing period (of 30 days as far as I remember).
Anyhow for me connecting to a windows server using rdesktop was an alternat=
ive=20
to emulationg windows with wmware.

greez, Tino