Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:51:03 -0500
From:      Alexander Chamandy <bsdfreak@gmail.com>
To:        Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
Cc:        Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
Subject:   Re:

 > Good idea, Alex - lets all chime in with where we're at :)
>
> Centreville, here - if you know where 28 hits 29, I'm about 2 minutes away.
> Close to Manassas.

I think we should try to meet up in Arlington for the first meeting.
There's several places that should have free wireless access, provide
a fairily quiet venue and allow us to all get to know eachother.  I've
also taken the liberty to setup a site at http://vabug.org/ - feel
free to register.  There are forums, announcements for meetings will
be posted on the main page and I'll have the site pulling BSD-related
headlines soon.

Sean and I are working on getting the mailing list setup next and
we'll probably also offer free webmail accounts to members of VABUG.
If anyone is interested in contributing or at least knows what days
may be best for a monthly meeting, please contact one or both of us
directly.  Thanks!

--
Best wishes,

Alexander G. Chamandy