Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:45:27 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: removal of QT1/KDE1 ports

In message <20020420160343.E2C3B37B41B@hub.freebsd.org>, Erich Zigler
writes:

> > > So, we're supposed to let the ports system grow bloated with old
> > > archaeic packages? That probably not even 1% of the userbase will use?
> > This reminds me, now that tripwire 2.3.1 has been in the tree for a few
> > months, I'd like to remove the tripwire 1.2 and 1.3.1 ports.  Any
> > objections?
>
> months != years

It appears we're both in a time warp, months != weeks.  Tripwire 2.3.1
was committed on March 1 of this year.

Cheers,                          Phone:  250-387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  250-387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, CITS
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC