Date:      Sat, 05 Aug 2000 13:41:19 +0800
From:      Nazareth Shu <shu@ms5.url.com.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   error message of sharity Light

Dear All:
    I've install "Sharity Light 1.2" into my FreeBSD 3.0 with package
file but not ports, after I change to the mounted directorys, an type
"ls" or made some files transfered, My FreeBSD came to lots of error
messages:

Aug 7 04:51:13 myfreebsd shlight[344]: kernel: smb_request: send error =
-32
Aug 7 04:51:13 myfreebsd shlight[344]: kernel: smb_request: send error =
-32
Aug 7 04:51:13 myfreebsd shlight[344]: kernel: smb_request: send error =
-32
.
.
.
 Does anyone know what's going wrong?  I got the
package(sharity-light-1.2.tgz) and use pkg_add to install the program
but not use the ports, which package file came from FreeBSD.org, shoult
I delete the package then install "Sharity-light" from ports or what?

Please send me your advises with a "cc", I am just going to subscribe
the mailing list soon when I get a new free E-mail address.  Thanks !

Nazareth Shu
E-mail: shu@ms5.url.com.tw