Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:44:58 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@uunet.co.za>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/13644

Around Yesterday, "Jason Evans" wrote :

JE>  > I've been pushing ^A's down 2 or 3 levels for years.
JE>
JE>  OMG.  Hard-core.

No, plain insane ;-)

JE>  The newest version of screen doesn't limit you to 10 VTs.  It's necessary
JE>  to use ^A " <VT number> to get to them, but I've on occasion had 15 or 20
JE>  VTs going.

Ag well. My philosophy is that if I can't get it into my 12 xterms,
it's not worth having. Drives the console-hugging, screen-lovers
in my office nuts.

Khetan Gajjar.
---
khetan@uunet.co.za	* khetan@os.org.za        * PGP Key, contact
UUNET South Africa	* FreeBSD enthusiast      * details and other
http://www.uunet.co.za	* http://www.freebsd.org  * information at
System Administration   * http://office.os.org.za * kg+details@uunet.co.za