Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 18:27:27 -0700
From:      ejka@tordata.se (EJKA Konsult AB)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP CONFIGURATION

HI OUT THERE

Im new in the unix word with a DOS/WIN/WIN95/WIN NT bacground. Im trying
to set upp a machine with FreeBSD 2.1 to be a modem server with ppp
conections. I have tried to read the FreeBSD Handbok but cant figure out
how to do. My machine is a pentium 133 with 32Mb Ram and a boca multiport
16. To the boca card have i connected 10 (sio0 -> sio9) 28800 modems. Do
anny one have a nice packets of scripts, setupfiles and instruktion to
make this thing working.

Best regards

Jerker Klang