Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:25:48 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>, current@FreeBSD.org, peter@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: stdout changes break some ports

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 09:30:39PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>=20
> > OK.  Someone needs to go and fix those 84 ports then.
> >
> >   http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-latest-4-latest.html
>=20
> 	Has anyone contacted the maintainers? I'm sure that not all of
> them are on this list. It may be a good way to get a slightly more
> knowledgeable user base exposed to -current, as well as getting the ports
> fixed.

Yeah, that's something I'm going to do once the current package run
finishes.  I've held off doing it in the recent past since there were
a lot of spurious failures caused by problems with bento, but I think
this run is entirely free of such problems, and it's only ports which
are truly broken that are showing up.

Kris

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--