Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:03:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jacques Vidrine <nectar@NECTAR.COM>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pthreads

Any clue as to the broken signals in 1.4 and 1.5b1?

How did you build 1.5b1?  In my build, the interpreter exist after
thead.start_new_thread(), although the thread does run to completion.
This isn't the behavior I expect, nor find on the Win32 platform.

Anyone else out there have applications using pthreads other than Python?

Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>