Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:08:19 -0700
From:      "Allen Lynch" <levothyroxine@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   This will replace Linux?

I have used Windows 98, BeOS and 5 different distributions of Linux. The
experience of installing your OS was one of the worst of my life, and I am
permanently disabled with a severe, chronic, bipolar disorder. I told a
friend at Caldera that I would kill before I'd repeat the experience.

A few lessons:
1. Installed means installed - not downloaded, not archived, installed.
2. Copy and paste are viable concepts in any OS.
3. RPM is not installed and also mentioned nowhere in "The Complete
FreeBSD". A little professional jealousy?
4. If you can't support what you sell, and you obviously can't, go wash
dishes and do something constructive.
5. I don't know anyone at FreeBSD and for that I am truly grateful.
6. Netscape has just informed me that someone is running on my desktop, that
has never happened with ny other system.

						In total rage,

						Robert Lynch