Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 20:22:04 -0700
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@sabami.seaslug.org>
To:        Scott Blachowicz <scott@mail.dsab.rresearch.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/36307: nmh port cuts off last part of sender domain

So...is there a standard process for getting ports changes committed to
the ports tree? It seems like with most of the changes I've submitted
before, I'd managed to catch the interest of a committer - apparently not
so this time. Does it make any sense to have individual port maintainers
have commit access just for the ports they maintain? Or is that too much
of an administrative/security/whatever headache?

Scott