Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 1996 21:39:45 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        tnaggs@cddotdot.mikom.csir.co.za (Anthony Naggs), Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD 2.1

> Other than that I think we're pretty safe.  We're *much* safer with
> using Zip code than shipping the sources to BSD compress around.

Hmmmm.  OK, how's the quality of the code?  Do you forsee much difficulty
in my taking chunks of the code and making it into a library API rather
than a simple monolithic program?  Is there anyone out there who would
care to do this FOR me so that I can work away on sysinstall for awhile
instead? :-)

					Jordan