Date:      Wed, 08 Apr 1998 15:30:58 -0700
From:      Steven Wallace <swallace@ece.uci.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Linux emulation error.

>> I'm attempting to get WABI for Caldera Linux running, I have gottent the
>
> If that's your goal then be prepared to spend a lot of time hacking
> on the Linux emulator - it doesn't come close to being able to
> run Linux WABI in its present shape.

A year ago I spent some time writing the needed routines (user ldt, etc.)
to get WABI running.  It still had some floating point problem.  I saw something
similiar in other linux programs and became pretty convinced there was
some FP compat. bug that I could not decipher.

If anyone would like to continue my efforts, I'll donate the code to you.
Who knows, it might work off the bat from linux emul fixes since then.

Steven