Date:      Sat, 05 Aug 2000 15:59:46 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Arcady Genkin <antipode@thpoon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docproj + /usr/doc problems

Arcady Genkin wrote:

> I just installed docproj port and cvsup'ed doc-all.  I only want to
> build local html version of the docs.
>
> When I do make in /usr/doc, I get the following error messages:
>
> /usr/local/bin/jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/catalog:22:0:W: \
>                             DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported
>
> And I get *many* of those.
>
> Any idea what's missing?  My ports tree was cvsuped early this
> morning, and (as I said) I cvsuped the doc-all collection just now.

I just cvsup'ed doc-all and can make my docs just fine. You probably
have a dependancy missing. Did you redo JadeTex after it failed and
make gave you the parameters to replace.

I'm trying to find which one that was but it was awhile ago when it
happened.

Kent

> Thanks,
> --
> Arcady Genkin
> Thanks God I'm still an atheist! -- Luis Bunuel

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg