Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:44:46 GMT
From:      derm@iol.ie (Dermot McNally)
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bug with moused and XFree86

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996 23:30:20 -0400, "Louis A. Mamakos" =
<louie@TransSys.COM>
wrote:

>Funny, I was just hacking some new code into moused to support the =
Glidepoint
>trackpad, and I recall seeing a -c option to enable "ChordMiddle" for
>the two button Microsoft and Logitech MouseMan/Trackman pointing =
devices.=20

>Wouldn't this do what Dermot wanted?

I don't think so.  I thought that ChordMiddle was more or less the =
reverse
- for enabling a _real_ third button on mice that had them.

Dermot

Dermot McNally, derm@iol.ie

"OK, one last time.  These are _small_, but the ones out there are _far =
away_.
 _Small_........  _Far Away_."      Father Ted.