Date:      Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:00:36 -0700
From:      ben@stonehenge-net.com
To:        Maksymko <maksymko@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS config

ok, what have you done that doesn't work?  the biggest problem i've had
has been making sure the
config files have no typos.  the examples in the handbook, and in greg's
book are pretty good, so i've been
cutting and pasting them, and then editing them to fit.

you also have to arrange with your isp, or whomever your domain name is
registered with, to be the
dns of record for a particular domain

if you can send us a listing of what you've done so far,we might be able
to look at it and be more helpful

good luck,

ben