Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:14:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Trevin Chow <tmchow@sfu.ca>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linksys TX Underruns?

I have a Linksys LNE100 Revision 4 in my box that uses the AMDTek chipset.
I've noticed that i'm getting a lot of "TX underrun: increasing
threshhold" messages. Around the same time, my connection will die forcing
me to hard reset the machine.  I'm not sure if these are related events.
Is the "TX Underrun" something to worry about? What exactly is it and how
can I remedy it?

Regards,
Trevin Chow