Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:05:21 -0600
From:      Paul Makinen <pmakinen_20712@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-openoffice Digest, Vol 200, Issue 4

I have almost got OpenOffice working under FreeBSD6.2 on an Intel
mechine...I installed the software, cleaned up most of the
dependencies (with maybe 10 "warnings" for version mismatches left)

However, I get an "Illegal instruction (core dump)" fairly late in
the OOo startup procedure, and based on some other evidence, I think
the problem may be that some directory path somewhere.didn't get properly set.

So my question is what paths need to be set for OOo?  Failing that,
is there any good source for download of random revision levels of
dependencies in .tbz binary form?

Thanks...it took a while to even get this far...