Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:32:13 +0800
From:      derekbarrett@graffiti.net
To:        Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>, freebsd-cluster <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Early documentation-

This documentation seems pretty strong at this point. Here are some areas where I think I can contribute:

1. Overall description of the cluster architecture, a general overview of how its mechanisms work
2. A link or brief instructions on how to make sure source code is available for libkvm, ps, and top.
3. Examples of an rc startup script
4. HTML formatting of the instructions, for public posting (with the maroon and yellow FreeBSD "style")

I'm sure I will have more to add after running the installation, but at this point it seems to have all the major elements needed.

Derek