Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:54:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Heads up: src/games/boggle (tm) will soon be removed from

> In the case of "Adaptec", etc. I am certain that we would be willing to
> add the usual line that acknowledges it to be the trademark of Adaptec, Inc.,
> a California Corporation.

An operating system went to see a lawyer for a checkup.

The lawyer said "Well, I have some bad news; you're going to die".

"Jesus (Monroy)!", said the OS, "Isn't there anything I can do?".

"Well", said the lawyer, "you could delete Tetris..."

"But counselor!", said the OS, "I already deleted Tetris!"

"Well", said the lawyer, "You could delete Boggle..."

"But counselor!", said the OS, "I already deleted Boggle!"

"Well", said the lawyer, "You could delete all your other games..."

"But counselor!", said the OS, "I already deleted all the other games!"

So there was the OS: a sinking ship with no baggage to throw overboard.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.