Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 14:04:06 -0700
From:      Deven Kampenhout <deven@netexplorer.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   modem compatibility list?

I just moved into a new home, and unfortunatly, the new town I live in
does not have DSL capability (or any other affordable broadband). So my
dillema is now that I have to use a 56k modem to connect to the
internet. Does anyone know of a modem compatibility list for FreeBSD? If
not, does anyone have any reccomendations for a decent modem to buy? I
don't need any frills, just a plain and simple 56k modem for data (no
fax or voice required).

- Deven

Deven Kampenhout
deven@netexplorer.org